Try these new easy and simple happy fathers day 2021 drawings. After reading these points you will capable of making father’s day 3D drawings and father’s day drawings in 510 to 15 steps. We had tried our best to make these drawing ideas easy and simple for you. You can make these small drawings on cards too. Moreover, these steps are very helpful for the teacher’s too, so that they can easily teach their students about drawing tips and ideas.
Easy & Simple Ideas of Happy Fathers Day 2021 Drawings
Firstly, we are going to teach you how to make 3D designs for cards. Grab a sketchbook and pencil for rough sketches and practice and draw the object step by step.
Draw dad in the 3D heart
- First of all, take a plane white-colored page.
- Write the letter (D, A, D) in simple separate handwriting.
- Write the spellings of dad with the distance of at least 2cm.
- Double each alphabet with the pencil.
- Highlight the “dad” with marker.
- Erase the pencil marks.
- On the left side of “d” make a line with 1cm distance a part.
- On the upper side of the D, make a parallelogram tilted on the right side.
- Now, similarly for A, make a line, parallel to the left side of “A”.
- Repeat the steps for the upper side.
- You have to repeat the same steps for another alphabet of “D”.
- Fill colors inside the alphabet.
- Keep it in your mind that you have to darken the lower sides of every alphabet.
- Mark three points and make a heart shape around the “dad”.
- Double the left and upper part of the heart shape.
- Fill colors inside the heart shape.
- You can also make any square of 3D cube on the sides of alphabets.
- By using these steps you can make simpler and easy drawing for father’s day cards 2021.
Trophies for father’s day
- First of all, draw a line 1cm long on the left side of the paper with some distance of the sides of the paper.
- Draw a horizontal line of 6 to 6 cm long.
- Make two parallel lines to these two lines.
- You will notice that we had made a rectangle.
- Now from the bottom from inside of rectangle, draw two points and makes a u shape.
- Now make a small rectangle below the curve of u shape.
- Draw a vertical line that curves from the lower bottom towards outside.
- Repeat the same step for other side.
- Join these two lines with a horizontal line.
- Make a small rectanclr below it.
- Then make a long rectangle.
- For the base, draw a square.
- Something is still missing and that is two handles.
- Make a c shape on the left side first.
- Make two small curves above and below the c shaped handle.
- Join these two curves.
- For right side, repeat the steps.
- Write “number one dad of the world”.
- Fill colors inside the trophies.
- It is better to use crayons instead of markers.
You can also use yellow, black, brown colors for the base.